Another year is coming to an end! How is it you blink and another year passes?
Reflecting back on 2016…I lost speed, suffered through some plantar fasciitis, found a little speed, and FINALLY got a new half PR! No new states this year, but I can cross off another country! Thank you Disneyland Paris Half! And I made my goal of a race in each month, if barely!
What’s in store for 2017? Well I think I am about ready to take on a new 10K PR. Who knows if it’ll happen in 2017, but it is something to work towards. It’s probably time to dust off the old “Race the States” challenge and find a race in a new state (or two).
By the numbers:
- 1 – 5K
- 2 – 8K
- 17 – 10K (did I really do 17 10Ks!!?!?)
- 1 – Quarter Marathon (auto PR, new to me distance)
- 1 – 12K
- 1 – 15K
- 10 – Half Marathons
And of course, in pictures:
- January – ORRC New Year’s 10K
- February – Princess 10K with the fabulous Abby
- March – Shamrock 15K
- April – 520 Go Long 10K with Nilufer
- May – Tink 10K with Jessica & Susan
- June – Seattle RnR 8K with Nilufer
- July – Foot Traffic Flat 8K
- August – Canby Dahlia Half
- September – Disneyland Paris Half
- October – Girlfriend’s Quarter Marathon
- November – Wine & Dine Half with Jason
- December – 12Ks of Christmas