A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 2 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 4 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 5 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 7 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Schonbrunn Palace
It has been several years since I’ve enjoyed Thanksgiving abroad. It used to be more of a regular occurrence. It had been playing around in my head for a while to try and put together a trip for this year … Continue reading