While I generally always wish I was at a Disney park, this Wish I Was is actually a Happy Birthday shout out to my BFF (and BDF i.e. best Disney friend) Michelle. This is one of my fave pictures of us at our happy place!! I was in Houston this past weekend as part of a birthday surprise. I also experienced my first crawfish boil! It took awhile for me to get the hang of peeling the crawfish but I got there eventually. It was a fantastic weekend full of friends, fun, and food!
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 4 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 6 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 7 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 9 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 1 year ago